Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blog #2

This comic is really funny. Nowadays, so what I heard, public schools are trying to prevent or decrease obesity. So schools are pulling out vending machines, soda, chips, and anything that is unhealthy. I looked at this comic in two ways. The first is the message about eating healthy in school. If you read one of the guys' t-shirt, it basically making fun of people who are trying to make kids eat healthier. I'm guessing that ever since public schools took out the junk food, the lunch food they serve now is worse. So when the smaller kid says "I thought we did have a choice, we can choose not to eat," I thought it was funny. I'm thinking, the food is that bad?! The second, which I think is the better message, is that there making fun of the microwavable food company, "Healthy Choice." It's questioning whether or not if it is really healthy and or delicious? Probably "Healthy Choice" doesn't taste that good. Well, other people may look at this comic differently so let's not criticize my thoughts too much.

No comments: