Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog #32


I find this picture kind of comical. I know this picture is a serious picture of Oprah showing her support for Obama and trying to convince people to vote for Obama for president. When I first saw this picture, I was thinking, is Oprah practicing her speech skills for the next presidential election? Is she going to run for president for the next presidential term after this year? Also another thing is that why does Oprah look a bit weird. That picture kind of scares me a bit. Anyways, Oprah seriously needs to stop polarizing votes. She needs to stop talking about Obama and encourage people to research about the presidential nominees and vote according to their policies.

1 comment:

Chris said...

you know, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture of Oprah!